Your use of this site and the information available on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions:
This site, www.scott.co.th is owned, operated and maintained by KIMBERLY-CLARK CORPORATION INC. or its affiliates ("Kimberly-Clark") and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication. This site and all perceptible components, including without limitation text, images and audio, are copyrighted by Kimberly-Clark.
Restrictions on Use
This site is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, distribute, transmit or modify in any way all or any part of this site.
All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark or its affiliates and you may not use any of such materials for any purpose without the express written agreement of Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is eager to receive your comments and answer your questions about our products and our company. However, we are not seeking, nor can we accept, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials relating to the development, design, manufacture or marketing of our products. By adhering to this policy, we hope to avoid subsequent misunderstandings among members of the public who submit comments or ideas relating to products or concepts developed by Kimberly-Clark's employees.
Should you become employed with Kimberly-Clark, none of the materials provided in this site constitute or should be considered part or all of an employment contract. Further, the representations made do not constitute guarantees or obligations on the part of Kimberly-Clark, which maintains an at-will relationship with its employees.
In respect of data, text, emails, files, names, likenesses, logos, artwork, graphics, images, video, audio, HTML or other web design code, image maps, software applications and other content or material uploaded, sent or communicated by you or on your behalf to the Site or the Forum ("User-Generated Content"), you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for:
- the suitability, installation, configuration, uploading, downloading, use, operation, communication, accuracy and legality of the User-Generated Content, and that Kimberly-Clark does not monitor, install, configure, download, review, authorise, edit or alter User-Generated Content; and
- the back up of the User-Generated Content and any other date or files, unless otherwise expressly agreed by Kimberly-Clark. You authorise and license Kimberly-Clark to copy, reproduce, communicate, distribute, perform and display the User-Generated Content for the purposes of providing the Forum, Site and any associated services to you.
You warrant that the User-Generated Content and your use of the User-Generated Content in the Forum:
- complies with all applicable laws;
- is not obscene, indecent, unsuitable for minors, excessively violent, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or defamatory;
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of any entity or person;
- does not include pornography, nudity, adult sexual content or any sex-related merchandising;
- is not damaging to Kimberly-Clark's servers or any other servers on the internet;
- does not contain any promotional material or advertising for commercial purposes or personal financial gain (except as permitted in the 'Promote Your Business' forum); and
- does not advertise used goods or seek to purchase used goods from other Members; and
- does not include material or resources relating to hacking/phreaking, viruses, anarchy, or that promote or participate in wilful harm to Internet sites or providers.
Kimberly-Clark may without notice to you remove, amend, alter or deny access to any User-Generated Content or Content in its sole discretion if:
- it is required to do so by any applicable law or order or judgment of a Court or tribunal of fact or law or other competent body (including any "take down notice"); or
- in Kimberly-Clark's opinion any such User-Generated Content is obscene, offensive, indecent, excessively violent, illegal, misleading or defamatory, or otherwise unacceptable, undesirable or objectionable (including if it contains information about brands or alternative product systems which are in competition with Kimberly-Clark or Kimberly-Clark products).
The information on this site should not replace the expertise of qualified health professionals. If you have any queries or concerns or require any further professional advice about any of the material appearing on the site, you should consult your doctor or health care professional. Always check for relevant credentials when sourcing fitness and health professionals.
Disclosure and Use of Your Communications
Postings to this site and electronic mail delivered to Kimberly-Clark are not confidential and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any use or disclosure thereof. All communications and other materials (including, without limitation, unsolicited ideas, suggestions or materials) you send to this site or to Kimberly-Clark by electronic mail are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Kimberly-Clark and may be used by Kimberly-Clark for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation.
The products referred to in this site are available in Thailand (as indicated) and may not be available in your country. This site is controlled and operated by Kimberly-Clark Thailand and we make no representation that the information and materials in this Site, including without limitation the information and other materials promoting the products identified herein are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Also some software from this Site may be subject to export controls and may not be freely downloaded.
Disclaimer of Warranties
KIMBERLY-CLARK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT (TEXT AND IMAGES) OF THIS SITE. THE TRADE PRACTICES ACT, 1974 (CTH) AND CERTAIN CORRESPONDING STATE LEGISLATION IMPLIES TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES INTO SOME CONTRACTS FOR THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES AND PROHIBITS THE EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION AND MODIFICATION OF SUCH TERMS ("PRESCRIBED TERMS"). EXCEPT AS PROVIDED BY PRESCRIBED TERMS, ALL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW IN ANY WAY RELATING TO ACCESS TO, OR NON-ACCESS TO, THIS SITE OR YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. FURTHER, KIMBERLY-CLARK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER "VIRUSES."
Limitation of Liability
Except as provided by the Prescribed Terms, Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation special or consequential damages, arising out of your access to, or inability to access,
this site or your use of, or reliance upon, this site or the content hereof. In addition, Kimberly-Clark has no duty to update this site or the content hereof and Kimberly-Clark shall not be liable for any failure to update such information. Further, Kimberly-Clark is neither responsible nor liable for your use of other web sites which you may access via certain links within this site. These links and other "resources" referenced on this site are provided merely as a public service to users of the World Wide Web and inclusion in our site does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark disclaims all warranties with regard to the content of or otherwise relating to other web sites or resources linked in any way to this Site. Any links to a third party site are provided for convenience only. Kimberly-Clark is not responsible for and makes no representations concerning the condition and content of, or products offered at the third party site. A link does not indicate, expressly or impliedly, that Kimberly-Clark endorses the site or the products or services offered there. Your access to any linked site and use of any products and services offered there is at your own risk.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.